Sunday, February 7, 2010

Cruising the Hawaiian Islands





One of my favorite things to do to relax is to take a cruise with my husband Sonny and friends that want to join us. We just got back from a 15 day Hawaiian Island cruise. We try to do a cruise before we open each year. I guess you might say that this is our treat to ourselves for working seven days a week in the nursery. Our favorite cruise line is Holland America. Why - because there are mostly people our age, 55 and over (some younger). The service is fabulous. Actually when we got home yesterday, I thought to myself, Oh no, now I have to fix our meals and make our own bed, what a reality check. But, it is time to get to work to open the nursery for the season. If you have always wanted to take a cruise but are hesitant just e-mail me at lsgarden@uci.net and I will see if I can answer you questions. I'm not a travel agent but have done some cruising. If you are interested I'm putting together a group to take the Panama Canal Cruise aboard Holland America on January 21, 2011. We thought it would be fun to put together a group that could get to know each other and have some group get togethers aboard ship. We will leave out of San Diego, California and return from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. If I can't answer your questions my travel agent Gina Wearin will know the answers. Ship Ahoy !!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time!